Saturday 25 January 2014

North Duffield Carrs 25.01.2014

Had my first proper trip of 2014 at North Duffield Carrs today. Was there for a bit less than 90 minutes late afternoon. Had 47 species. List in photo below (assume you know the BTO 2-letter codes and can read my scrawl)! Highlight was a large number of waders and a Peregrine giving them all a hard time!


In other news I'm busy putting together my Thailand trip report, about 3/4 of the way through and should hopefully have it sorted by next weekend. Still got some more photos to sort out too. Whilst writing my trip report I've found one species I'd missed off my list - just the small matter of a Banded Kingfisher that I'd photographed but forgotten to log!! Revised Thailand total is therefore 460 species...  

No comments:

Post a Comment