Sunday 2 August 2015

Australia Trip Report

Well, I've finally got round to completing my trip report for my Australia Birding Trip from November 2014. I was in South Australia for 17 days and then Queensland for 12 days. It was a seriously great trip as anyone who's spoken with me since I got back will know. I really loved it over there.

I recorded 435 species of birds and over 40 species of mammals and 40 species of reptiles. The whole natural experience was incredible - all set in some very impressive landscapes with some great friends. For quick reference to go with this trip report (which contains a lot of photos) here are the quick links to the pages of photos I've previously added (just click on the bullet point):
I'll be heading back to Australia this October and November to lead an exciting Birding Ecotours trip so very much looking forward to seeing lots of this amazing wildlife again! Details of Australia Tours here - a couple of places left for 2015 or how about joining me in 2016!

The 2014 trip report is below, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to drop me an email:

No comments:

Post a Comment